- Full-time permanent role
- Excellent communication skills required
- Front desk reception role, fast paced environment
- Work with a great bunch of professionals
Our client is Active Plus based in Dominion Road. Founded over thirty years ago, Active+ is New Zealand’s largest 100% New Zealand owned multi-disciplinary rehabilitation supplier. Our vision is to be the leading brand of integrated multi-disciplinary health clinicians, and we strive to achieve this through our commitment to provide a seamless, quality orientated, interdisciplinary experience for our clients which enables them to meet their full potential. We are a fun, energetic, and passionate bunch of clinicians and support staff, we care for about our clients and always strive for excellence.
A great opportunity for a full-time Receptionist to join our Dominion Rd family has become available. This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, with flexible hours on offer.
The role will be all encompassing as you:
- Meet and greet our clients
- Liaise with a team of physiotherapists and occupational therapists
- Answer telephone calls and monitor email traffic
- Book appointments and handle client payments
- Manage new client information & registrations
- Attend to client comfort ensuring a great customer experience
- Work within our system to ensure bookings and any follow up, are complete
- Manage front-of-house with other general administration duties
- Liaising with ACC for billing and other enquiries
- Assist the owner with fortnightly reporting
- Assist with stock ordering processes
You are a warm, caring, and empathetic professional with a passion for people and ensuring their needs are met. Ideally, you’ll have worked in a medical or physiotherapy receptionist / administration position previously, which would be great. Also important is your general admin/customer service skills and your endearing personality to make our clients feel welcome.
You will also need to have very good general computer skills on the MS Office Suite, plus any experience in Practice Management Systems would be highly advantageous.
Most importantly, you can keep a busy front-desk organised, are able to communicate and liaise with different colleagues and clients quickly and efficiently is imperative, especially when things are busy.
What’s on offer?
We offer a generous hourly rate, full systems training and a warm, inviting, and professional place to work. You have the ability to work flexible hours and we are close to public transport. We also offer services, like EAP, fresh fruit and access to Pilates classes! And of course, a great team of people to work with! What more could you ask for?