- Secure role with a fantastic business
- Great hours
- Generous pay
STIHL has been leading the way in outdoor power equipment for over 40 years in New Zealand and over 90 years world-wide. STIHL has over 100 stores nationwide and now is your chance to become part of their success story as they continue to grow.
We are now searching for another Warehouse Storeperson to join our team in East Tamaki, on a full-time permanent basis!
Day to day you will:
- Pick and pack customer orders
- Dispatch orders in an accurate and timely fashion
- Receipt inwards goods
- Operate a counterbalance forklift to load and unload containers and perform put-aways
- Ensure stock levels are maintained and replenished when required
- Assist with stocktake
- Ensure a clean, neat, tidy and safe warehouse is maintained
To succeed in this position, you will:
- Have a good attitude and great sense of humour
- Turn up to work regularly, and understand the commitment of full-time work
- Bring a willingness to learn
- Have previous warehouse experience
- Be Health and Safety conscious
- Show initiative
- Communicate well and provide great customer service!
If you have a current forklift licence, this will be highly regarded, as will export knowledge or a strong interest in export processing. The hours of work for this position are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with occasional additional hours where required.
What you’ll get in return
STIHL have a range of benefits including a competitive salary, bonus programme, health insurance and a range of learning opportunities. Head Office is based at a great location in East Tamaki with free onsite parking, 5 minutes’ drive from Botany Town Centre.
This is the perfect role for someone who enjoys working hard and wants to contribute to a valued team environment. If this sounds like you, then please do not hesitate, get in touch today!