- Truly flexible work arrangements
- High-octane organisation not for the faint of heart
- Senior position for an experienced recruiter who’s earned their place!
Since January 2020, Paragon Recruitment has been changing the narrative in the recruitment industry. We’re not a one size fits all recruitment consultancy, we are doing things differently and shaking up the industry, for the betterment of our clients and partners.
We work in a way that fits our clients’ budget, strategy and needs at an individual level. We’re turning what is a traditional business transaction into long-term partnerships…. You just have to look at our website to see only SOME of our amazing partners.
Why work for Paragon?
- Our flexible model, work from home, the beach, the bach or your mum’s place, we don’t care as long as the work gets done!
- Work around your family, just a long as you have a quiet workspace
- Be part of a fun, friendly and progressive team (we’ve grown from 1 to 6 people in two years)
- Earn well and what you’re worth
- Own your space but collaborate with like-minded individuals
As a Senior Recruitment Business Partner your role will be simple. Firstly, you’ll prioritise managing, growing and delivering awesome candidates to our existing partners and clients including advertising, screening, interviewing and reference checking etc. Secondly, you’ll help us with business development, either by growing existing accounts or~ by introducing, developing, and implementing growth in our target market. These clients will fit within our values, as well as challenge and urge you to grow and innovate our portfolios.
You will know that:
- Success is in the experience you provide your candidates and the candidates’ commitment and passion for the job
- With reference checking comes business opportunities, you will grab them at every turn
- Paragon is fast paced, there’s no two ways about it, and you’ll LOVE the thrill of it!
- You are accountable for your successes and failures, knowing that we’ll support you every step of the way
- You are a professional, know what is expected and are accountable for meeting your KPI’s and deadlines
- You are computer and digitally savvy, know where to find candidates and build relationships where others can’t
You will join us from an agency background and in-house, however this role would not suit an in-house only recruiter. We do not have commissions or work against one another to make a dollar, we work together to manage and smash our clients and candidate’s expectations, whilst earning well in a supportive and nurturing team environment.
So, if this sounds like you and you want to join a fast-growing, extremely passionate business on a massive growth trajectory with huge goals for this coming year and beyond, please get in touch.
Choose Happy | Customer Centricity | Accountable | Best in class | We’re up for the challenge