- Awesome shifts to suit your lifestyle!
- State of the art technology and factory to work in
- Utilise your skills and earn what you are WORTH!
Working at Sistema, means working for a company known for their innovation and easy to use food storage systems!
Sistema is a well-known brand recognised by millions of customers in over 110 countries around the world. Our brand was built on one man’s dream in his garage in a small town in New Zealand and is now supported by a global team of over 700 employees. We are passionate about innovation, design and manufacturing beautifully designed products for our customers to enjoy every day!
We are now looking for one more Maintenance Engineer (Fitter) to join our team, on a weekly rotating roster of 3.5 days, as below:
Wednesday - 12am to 6am
Thursday - 6pm to 6am
Friday - 6pm to 6am
Saturday - 6pm to 6am
Wednesday - 12pm to 6pm
Thursday - 6am to 6pm
Friday - 6am to 6pm
Saturday - 6am to 6pm
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Basic mechanical maintenance on plant and equipment systems
- Carrying out planned, periodic and reactive maintenance on equipment as required
- The installation and repairs of machines, robotics, conveyors, mixers and pneumatic systems, we are fully automated, so there is LOTS to do!
- Assist with developing and improving existing machinery outputs
- Relocation, commission/decommission of equipment and machinery
- Resolve breakdowns and attend to emergencies that may stop the factory from running
We have an exciting opportunity here, where you will be working in an industry leading facility with over 130 robots and a fully robotic warehouse, it is state of the art, and highly impressive
A little bit about you:
With your 5+ years of experience, you’ll join us as a qualified Engineer, either from a mechanical, automation, robotics or similar background, within the manufacturing industry. Ideally, Level 4 + in Engineering with practical skills. Any experience working in a plastics manufacturing/injection moulding role, would be highly advantageous, but we’d consider other industries too in mass-manufacturing.
You have plenty of experience carrying out pneumatic/hydraulic and mechanical maintenance on plastics moulding machinery and can work unsupervised and within a close-knit team of professionals, to get the job done.
You love to have a laugh, have a great attitude and take pride in your work as the output of your work will directly impact the products being sent out globally. Therefore, a great sense of humour, pride in your work and attention to detail are a must!
If this sounds like you, don’t delay, apply now!
We’re a true Kiwi success story, and here at Sistema, we offer a great hourly rate, commensurate to experience, on-site parking, off-peak shifts to miss the traffic, generous wellbeing and benefits packages plus a commitment to your career development and health! What more could you want?