- Global SaaS company scaling rapidly
- Opportunities for future growth and professional development
- Freedom of remote and flexible working
Are you always striving to deliver only the best, able to challenge the status-quo and problem solve complex solutions at pace, then read on!
Our client is a rapidly growing, yet stable and established SaaS company, cultivating an engineering culture of autonomy, trust, and belonging. Passionate about building the best solutions for their customers, ensuring a great experience from start to end and beyond, they employ only the best and that is where you come in. No matter where in the world you are, if this is you, please apply!
To achieve its purpose of continuous improvement, our client is expanding its engineering practice and seeking like-minded people, striving to be part of an innovative team at the forefront of technology, to join their journey.
As SDK (software development kit) enthusiast, you will join our team of cross-platform software developers, engineering scalable and powerful applications.
You understand that working as part of a global team, flexibility with work hours may be required to collaborate with teams globally, and you enjoy helping to produce world-class products that are technical powerhouses and user-friendly.
- Ideally, you hold a tertiary qualification in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- 5+ years of hands-on work experience in C++ cross-platform software development working in C++ 11 and up
- Competent across software design principles, SDLC, and CI/CD
- Experienced on different platforms (Mac, Linux, Windows) with high confidence in databases, networking, algorithms, and data structures
- You are capable of pro-actively identifying potential bottlenecks and inefficiencies, and able to take a big picture approach to the desired end design and functionality
- Previous experience in an agile/scrum environment
In return, you will receive competitive remuneration, flexible and remote working options, and investment in your career growth and professional development.