- No Business Development - you read that right
- High base, don't worry about commission!
As our new Talent Manager, you'll be pleased to read you do not have to do business development or cold calling. Paragon's name in the market, gaining exciting traction, and we're starting to build a great reputation, in the Customer Service and Support spaces, to name a few!
Your role will be simple. You’ll work alongside our Talent and Service Delivery Lead on exciting Customer Service and Support related roles, as you prioritise managing, and delivering awesome candidates to our existing client partners. This will include advertising, screening, interviewing, and reference checking plus building relationships, with both candidates and clients.
Secondly, you’ll help us with growing client accounts as you develop awesome and trusted relationships within our already warm target markets. These clients will fit within our values, as well as challenge and urge you to grow and innovate, always thinking of new ways to work in a very tight market to attract the top Talent.
You will join us from a Call Centre or Customer Support background, ideally having grown through the ranks and you're ready to get into a different industry where you can showcase your interpersonal skills, knowledge of the service landscape and passion for learning new things! If you have a Human Resources or Psychology-related qualification, even better!
We have awesome offices at the new Johnson Corner Collaborative space in Auckland, but just as important is your setup from home, we really value work-to-life balance and not hitting Auckland traffic.
Why work for Paragon?
- Our flexible model, work from home, the beach, the bach, or your mum’s place, we don’t care if the work gets done!
- Work around your family, just as long as you have a quiet workspace
- Be part of a fun, friendly, and progressive team (we’ve grown from 1 to 9 people in two years)
- It is plain to see we’re doing amazingly well and going places
Want to know more? Give Steph, our CEO a call on 021 202 2809 to learn more!