- Reporting directly to the head of logistics
- Role designed for a true people leader
- Love change? Transition? Know what good looks like? Then this is your role!
Our client is actively seeking a true people leader, with knowledge of Transport, Logistics and Warehousing, passion, drive and energy, to join a small, yet high performing team in South Auckland.
This role is rarely hands on within the operations side of the business, moreso, it focuses on:
- Leading the team to be high performing collaboratively and individual contributors
- Mentoring, coaching and guiding the team to better themselves
- Supporting the team to meet KPI’s, SLA’s and what is agreed upon
- Helping with business improvement, better systems, better processes, better equipped staff
- Ensuring reporting is delivered and understood by the team and senior leaders, to make sound business decisions
So, if you have:
- A good understanding of warehousing, logistics and freight (3PL)
- Exceptional proven leadership abilities with a track record of growing people underneath you
- Sound computer literacy
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- A passion for the industry
- Sound knowledge of best practices within a warehousing environment, coupled with excellent change or transformational skills
Then we’d love to hear from you – this is quite an urgent role to fill, so please get in touch with Stephanie on 021 202 2809 or Molly Dewell on 021 083 86699, or apply today in the strictest of confidence.
On offer is a very generous salary, bonuses, excellent career growth, the ability to watch the business grow before your eyes, and develop greater skills, all within a secure, permanent and rewarding organisation.
There is no closing date for this role, interviews will commence immediately.