- Work closely with the transport and warehouse teams
- Be the all-rounder we seek
- Fantastic opportunity to mix your passion for customer service, admin, transport coordination and dispatch, into one!
Our client is actively seeking a unicorn, to join their team. This role requires exceptional multi-tasking abilities, coupled with experience across a wide range of tasks, to be the go to for all things (listed above). You will join a small, dedicated and high performing team, going places, in growth mode!
No two days will be the same, and you will be kept challenged as you:
- Manage data entry and invoicing
- Ensure customer billing is completed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Work within our WMS to ensure administrative records are up to date, and timely
- Delight our customers with any query, concern or need they have
- Provide support, and overflow cover to our transport dispatcher, to coordinate where stock, needs to be, and by when
To be successful, we envisage that you’ll already have done this role, and are a true success story within the jobs you’ve performed. You’ll know your way around a WMS, you’ll understand how customer billing and invoicing being done correctly, impacts cashflow and customers receiving their stock on time. You’ll understand the complexities of transport dispatch and coordination, and you’ll love delighting and over-achieving, to our customers and our own, success.
So, if you have:
- A good understanding of warehousing, logistics and freight (3PL)
- Sound computer literacy
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- A passion for the industry
- Dispatch, coordination experience
- An understanding of admin, especially in a billing/invoicing capacity, and
- A fantastic personality with the ability to delight people at every interaction
Then we’d love to hear from you – this is quite an urgent role to fill, so please get in touch with Stephanie on 021 202 2809 or Molly Dewell on 021 083 86699, or apply today in the strictest of confidence.
On offer is a competitive salary, career growth, the ability to watch the business grow before your eyes, and develop greater skills, all within a secure, permanent and rewarding organisation.
There is no closing date for this role, interviews will commence immediately.