- Stable and growing family owned business
- Full-time permanent role 50 hours per week
- Generous salary + upskilling
Are you a skilled in the Sawmill and looking for a new role then look no further!!
This is a newly created role due to growth in the company. This role you be dealing with the overall effective operation of the Sawmill department everything in the day t day operation along with working with the team and helping and assisting in training and upskilling other team members.
- Organise any equipment repair and maintenance.
- Ensure the quality and measurements meet requirements and specifications.
- Provide accurate documentation of reports.
- Ensure Production targets are met.
- Making sure efficient running times of machines.
- Following all health and safety procedures
What you bring to the role:
- Proven experience working within the sawmill
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Have great attention to detail and good accuracy.
- Troubleshooting and quick-thinking skills
- Be proactive when things change.
- Loader driving experience.
What we offer you:
We offer a competitive salary and opportunities for career growth and development. We offer ongoing training, mentorship, and development opportunities to help you grow in your career.
Who is Mitchpine?
At Mitchpine we are a family-owned business, and we take pride in proving a top-notch service, as a sawmill and wood products operator we understand the importance of timely and reliable deliveries. Mitchpine has been in operation since 1975 and are passionate about meeting the needs of customer while having a safe and positive work environment. We have a great community and are proud to support our local schools, community groups.